Book your service
A malfunctioning clutch is every motorist’s nightmare. It can lead to disasters and fatalities on roads if not taken care of in time. Our facility- JCS Tyres in Scarborough- has the technology and trained service personnel to help you out with any clutch-related issue. We are the best clutch replacement garage in Scarborough.
A car’s clutch system is not repairable. It needs appropriate replacements. At JCS Tyres, we store alternatives from the best OE-grade manufacturers for you.
Spotting a faulty clutch
Ideally, a car’s clutch is supposed to last anywhere between 50,000 and 100,000 miles. Depending on driving habits, road conditions and frequency of drives, the life of a clutch can change dramatically. Here are ways to spot a faulty clutch system.
- Noisy clutch pedal: When you engage or disengage your clutch, you may notice that pressing upon the pedal lead to some amount of noise. The noise is especially grating when you are employing the clutch.
- Clutch pedal chatters on acceleration: Upon acceleration, the clutch pedal starts to ‘knock’ heavily. It will lead to even more noise as you gather speed. This chattering is an ominous sign of a faltering clutch mechanism and needs immediate attention. You need quick clutch repair in Scarborough.
- Loose or spongy clutch pedal: At times, the clutch pedal seems squishy and spongy. It becomes challenging to change gears. At times, it gets very troublesome when engaging the clutch. On such occasions, you need should refer to professional expertise.
- Clutch pedal hard to engage: As the malfunctions begin, the clutch pedal itself may be hard to engage. When you press the clutch pedal, nothing happens. You also have to push it harder to change gears. Only a clutch replacement garage in Scarborough can aid you.
- Shifting gears causes grinding noises: Finally, if you notice a grinding and strange noise when you change gears, it is a textbook example of a problematic clutch system. Since there are multiple parts in a clutch assembly, you need professional expertise to replace the faulty ones.
Contact us today
At JCS Tyres, we take immense pride in our expertise at addressing underlying issues with rapid and precision solutions. You can get in touch with us if you believe your car’s clutch is seizing. Besides:
- We have multiple service bays to work on more than one vehicle simultaneously.
- Our technicians can help you in the same day if minor replacements are needed. If there are significant faults, you may have to leave your car with us.
- We have incredibly competitive packages to help you save money. We do not have any hidden charges at all.
You can book an appointment with us either over the phone by calling 01723 624724 or by logging onto our official website. You will get professional-grade clutch repair in Scarborough at our facility.