The civil parish of Grindale is a popular tourist destination with its picturesque landscape and mesmerising greenery all around. However, the lack of reliable car service stations has been a problem for residents and travellers for long.
However, the issue now stands resolved as JCS Tyres has extended its outstanding range of products and services to this location.
All tyres Grindale in our stock come with highly rated EU labels, and therefore, ensure exceptional wet grip and fuel economy. Further, we retail several world-class brands, like Dunlop, Michelin, Nexen, Pirelli, Continental, etc.
Take a look at the tyre categories we stock:
- Summer tyres: We retail summer tyres, made with special hard rubber compounds to offer superior grip on hot tarmacs. These tyres also have a distinctive tread pattern that improves traction on dry and wet roads. The units also provide enhanced handling and cornering precision with their unique groove designs.
- Winter tyres: Made with soft rubber and silica compounds, winter units are ideal for extreme cold weathers. Also, the unique grooves and sipes optimise traction and resist hydroplaning on cold or icy roads.
- All-season tyres: If you wish to avoid the hassle of changing tyres twice a year, we recommend you switch to our durable all-season tyres.
At our store, we also stock a collection of cheap tyres Grindale.
Our range of services
- Are you unable to visit our garage for tyre installation? Opt for our services of mobile tyre fitting Grindale. The service is ISO-9001 certified. All prices are reasonable and entirely transparent. Book an appointment, and our experts will reach your preferred location at a time you deem convenient to fit the new set of tyres on your 4-wheeler.
- At JCS Tyres, we use advanced laser wheel alignment to rectify the angles of your car wheels.
- We sell various types of brake pads like Ceramic, Semi-metallic and Non-asbestos Organic.
Some of our other essential services are related to – car battery, puncture repairs, wheel balancing, exhaust system, etc.
To learn more about our products and services, dial us on 01723 624724.